While the definition of perfect has several objective meanings, the word “perfect” means something different for everyone.
Perfect: (adj) Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.
Perfect: (verb) to make (something) completely free from faults or defects, or as close to such a condition as possible.
Perfect: (noun) the perfect tense.
Perfect: (my definition) crafting a body and life that turns you on and that deeply pleases you.
I’m not sure if there is a perfect Valentine’s Day. What I do know is “perfect is something I want to create each and every day” and the way I do this is to understand that as far as I know, all I have is the moment to create a magical life. One moment of magic connected to another and I have the perfect day.
I define perfect as living the moment and my full throttle, no holding back, and at the end of each day, imagining the curtains closing on the stage of the day, of my life, I receive a standing ovation for the universe for living my life perfectly. Here are a few of my living the perfect day tips. Use them to set up the perfect Valentine’s Day and remember to always start creating the perfect day by giving to you and your body!
1. Upon waking, speak to your body and life saying, “Happy Valentine’s Day body and life, I love you!”
2. Hang out in bed and seduce your body, mind, emotions, and spirit with breath, don’t jump out of bed. Take a few minutes to “smell the moment” inhaling, in and out through your nose, breathing in the universe’s light and love into all 75 trillion cells of your body.
3. Once your up and out of bed activate the flow of light and love energy throughout your whole body by moving the body’s main thirteen joints. Follow Nia’s 13 Joint Map to get your life-force flowing.
4. Dress to feel beautiful, sensual, powerful and confident and step outside your box. Inspire yourself and the world.
5. Share the gift of love by telling everyone you meet today, “Happy Valentine’s Day”.
6. Call someone you haven’t talked to in a long time and connect.
7. Give your body a dance/workout break. Link to NiaSounds and listen to XXX, and dance your heart out by LINKING to NiaTV.fit and click on the Happy Valentine and receive XXX workout.
8. Take your body and heart out to a special place you love, and get together with someone, with people you love, admire, and enjoy spending time with.
9. End your day by writing in a journal 10 things you love about your body and life.
10. Take a sensual, warm bath, surrounded by candles. Dry your body off slowly and enjoy the sensation of loving touch, and when you are ready to go to sleep, slip under the covers and say, “Goodnight body, I love you!”
During my perfect day, I would incorporate my favorite things that help me love my whole self
• LIP GLOSS. I love kissing and healthy lips are key to increased pleasure. I keep my lips moisturized by using Pat Mcgrath’s Lab Lip Fetish Lip Balm. Besides the product, it’s the attention to detail I love, as beauty is one of the four pillars of Nia, and Pat Mcgrath’s beauty line is all about beauty, power and grace. Besides that, she loves stilettos.
• BACCARAT Marti CRYSTAL Glass. I love glasses. Not the kind I use to read, but the kind that can turn any moment of drinking liquid into something special. Water, wine, a Cosmo, you’ll find me with the right glass, as to me, the right glass changes the flavor, and I’m all great taste and about creating the very best experiences in my life.
• Wolford Thigh Highs. I always say, “It’s what’s underneath that counts, and I stand by word and walk my talk. Under you’ll find me wearing my favorite nylons, black sheer and opaque and often with seams. Not only do these nylons look great, they make me feel great and sexy! I for one love feeling turned on twenty-four seven by my life choices.
Share this page: